UA-144693339-3 google-site-verification: google3bf2fb162bfc68e2.html google-site-verification: google3bf2fb162bfc68e2.html google3bf2fb162bfc68e2.html google-site-verification=YqgQY-OrRRDBf0yRg_sFg_yxNYgdN5LjPsLvJ6YItyA

Travels

​​Spiritual India  :

Auroville

The concept of Auroville came to the Mother in the 1930s and in 1966 UNESCO passed a unanimous resolution commending it as a project of importance to the future of humanity, thereby giving their full encouragement.

Matrimandir, the spiritual heart of Auroville. Spiritual Travels MahaMetta

Nearly 60% of Aurovillians are foreign, from all age groups (from infancy to over eighty, averaging around 30), from all social classes, backgrounds and cultures, representing humanity as a whole. The other 40% are Indians.

Beach in the outskirts of Auroville. Spiritual Travels MahaMetta

Auroville, 'the City of Dawn', is an international community dedicated to peace, sustainability and 'divine consciousness', where people from across the globe, ignoring creed, colour and nationality, work together to build a universal, cash-free, nonreligious township and they run a wide variety of projects, from schools and IT to organic farming, renewable energy and handicrafts production.

One of the type of accomodations in Auroville. MahaMetta Spiritual Travels

Max. 8 participants: It´s recommended to book early.

Logo of Maha Metta Akademie. Created by Maya LoVen

23.10.2020

Zeit ist eine Illusion der physischen Welt, der Ihre mentale Welt größtenteils nicht ausgesetzt ist. Wissenschaftliche Experimente haben gezeigt, dass der Geist den Unterschied zwischen dem Erlebten und der Vorstellung davon nicht kennt.

Die Quantenbeobachtung führt dazu, dass alle möglichen Realitäten zu einer beobachteten Realität zusammenfallen.

Please reload